Retail, restaurant, commercial land redevelopment opportunity located in rapidly redeveloping West Wareham, Massachusetts. This is an excellent opportunity invest along side the value being created in the neighborhood by AD Makepeace, SR Weiner, Walmart and others.
- Address: 2512 Cranberry Highway, MA 02571
- Structures: 1800 sf residential home, 3 bed, 2 bath & 1,100 sf commercial out building used as a salon.
- Land: 1.07 Acres
- Frontage: 228 feet
- Curb Cuts: Two
- Zoning: Commercial General
- Utilities: Electric, Gas, Town Water & SEWER.
- High visibility, prime strategic location.
- End user, 1031 exchange investor, or redevelopment.
- Near new medical, retail, hotel, mixed-use development.
Located off exit 21 on Route 195 the area has experienced significant infrastructure improvements in recent years from: Wareham Crossing Shopping Center, Rose Brook Business Park and Rose Brook Place. Wareham Crossing is a 675,000 SF regional shopping destination anchored by Lowes, Target, Staples, DSW, Staples, LL Bean, TJ Maxx and 30+ additional retailers and restaurants. Rosebrook Business Park is 68,000 SF campus style business park developed by AD Makepeace and anchored by a South Coast Hospital. Rose Brook Place is a mixed-use development anchored by a new 100 room TowneSuites Hotel by Marriott featuring a 300 seat conference center. Banks, retailers and office users are presently committing to space. Walmart Super Center with additional retail is located on the opposite side of the 195 interchange.