Located at the corner of Main and Jarves Street in the heart of Sandwich Village on Cape Cod, this handsome 1,560 square foot freestanding building has character and class. The space features a large open floor plan, white-washed brick walls, unique high tin ceilings, antique refinished floors and new ADA bathroom. Recent renovations include:
- Existing panel walls removed and brick white washed
- Tin Ceiling repaired and painted
- All new electrical, fans, lighting
- Repaired gas burner
- Rough plumbing for kitchen
- Floor and walls new supports
- Refinished floor
- Major supports in basement.
- Rough plumbing for kitchenette
Many of Sandwich Village’s prominent businesses, organizations and attractions are neighbors. The Belfry Inn & Bistro, the upscale Burger Bar, Daniel Webster Inn, Brown Jug Shop, Sandwich Library, Modern Vintage shop, Dexters Grist Mill, Sandwich Glass Museum and more.
Address: 2 Jarves Street
Square Feet: 1,506
Bathrooms: 1 ADA 1/2 Bath
Basement: Full Basement